Overview of 4th Floor Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Economy Single Room
Economy Double Room
Economy Twin Room
Economy Triple Room
Double Room, No Windows
Twin Room, No Windows
Superior Double or Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Superior Triple Room
About this area
Located in Reykjavik, 4th Floor Hotel is in the city centre. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsholl or Laugardalsvollur.Visit our Reykjavik travel guide
- Iceland Phallological Museum - 1 min walk
- Hallgrimskirkja - 10 min walk
- National Cathedral - 15 min walk
- Harpa - 16 min walk
- Reykjavik Free Church - 17 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 47 min drive
About this property
4th Floor Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel had free wifi, a large suite with mini fridge, and provided an excellent and diverse breakfast each morning!