- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Grótta Northern Lights Apartment & Rooms
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, Sea View
Family Apartment, Sea View
Comfort Quadruple Room, Sea View
Economy Quadruple Room
About this area
Grótta Northern Lights Apartment & Rooms is located in Seltjarnarnes. National Museum of Iceland and Harpa are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsvollur or Laugardalsholl.Visit our Seltjarnarnes travel guide
- Grotta Lighthouse - 7 min drive
- Landakotskirkja - 11 min drive
- Elding Reykjavik Whale Watching - 12 min drive
- Reykjavik Harbour - 13 min drive
- National Museum of Iceland - 14 min drive
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
Grótta Northern Lights Apartment & Rooms
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
loved the location, easy parking, large rooms and amazing view