- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Lopesan Baobab Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Junior Suite - Unique
Double Family Pool
Double Deluxe Pool - Unique
Senior Suite - Unique
Double Superior - Unique
Double Standard View
About this area
San Bartolome de Tirajana
Located in San Bartolome de Tirajana, Lopesan Baobab Resort is next to a golf course and near the beach. Shoppers can check out Yumbo Shopping Center, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Maspalomas Dunes and Meloneras Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Aqualand Maspalomas and Lago Taurito Water Park. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby scuba diving, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our San Bartolome de Tirajana travel guide
- Maspalomas Lighthouse - 8 min walk
- Maspalomas Beach - 11 min walk
- Maspalomas Dunes - 17 min walk
- Maspalomas Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Meloneras Beach - 4 min drive
- Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria) - 24 min drive
About this property
Lopesan Baobab Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 6.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Modern wheelchair accessible resort
Very nice modern and wheelchair accessible resort in walking distance from the beach walk and shops/restaurant. Good and friendly service. Good bars and great cocktails. Only drawback is that it’s hard to find sunbeds which are nor placed in sand. Best sunbeds are taken by the Unique club, but the Unique people end up occupying beds all over the area. Heated pool was very cold. Other than that a very nice experience. Not easy for people with visual impaiements because of dark walls and dim lighting.