Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 7Max adults: 7Max children: 6
7 Single Beds
Layout – 4 bedrooms
Relax - Fireplace
Entertainment – LCD TV
Food & Drink – KitchenSleep – Linen
Bathroom – 2 bathrooms, deep-soaking bathtub
Need to know – No housekeeping, towels not available, no cots (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
About this area
This cottage is located in Shanagarry. Jameson Experience and Fox's Lane Folk Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Barryscourt Castle and Youghal Lighthouse. Fota Wildlife Park and Ballymaloe Gardens are also worth visiting.Visit our Shanagarry travel guide
- Ballynamona Beach - 5 min drive
- Ballycotton Cliff Walk - 9 min drive
- Jameson Experience - 25 min drive
- Redbarn Beach - 26 min drive
- Youghal Greyhound Stadium - 27 min drive
- Glounthaune Station - 25 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 48 min drive
About this property
Shanagarry Holiday Village 2009
Bathrooms include a deep soaking bath. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms.
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory cleaning fee is included in this property's rental rate; it will be displayed at the time of booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.