- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
- Max people: 2Max adults: 20
1 King Bed or 2 Queen Beds
16 square metres m2
Relax - In-room massage available
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – 32-inch LCD TV with premium channels
Food & Drink – Coffee/tea maker, 24-hour room service and free bottled waterSleep – Memory foam bed, Egyptian cotton linen, a down duvet, a pillow menu and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – Private bathroom, bathrobes and a bathtub or shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical – Laptop-compatible safe, free newspaper and iron/ironing board
Comfort – Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Non-SmokingConnecting/adjoining rooms can be requested, subject to availability
The average per-night price is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices include taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Belfast's Belfast City Centre neighbourhood, The Merchant Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Waterfront Hall and Titanic Belfast are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Victoria Square Shopping Centre and St. George's Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter). Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, waterskiing and parasailing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the nightlife.Visit our Belfast travel guide
- MAC Theatre - 4 min walk
- Belfast Customs House - 4 min walk
- St. Anne's Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre - 4 min walk
- Belfast City Hall - 9 min walk
- Belfast Central Station - 13 min walk
- Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Great Room – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Berts Jazz Bar – Bistro with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Cloth Ear Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Merchant Hotel
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25.00 per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.