- Titanic Experience Cobh
- 1 min walk
- Cobh Heritage Centre
- 3 min walk
- Queenstown Story
- 3 min walk
- Cork (ORK)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Located in Cobh, Commodore Hotel is in the historical district and on the waterfront. Titanic Experience Cobh and Cobh Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Fota Wildlife Park and Titanic Trail. Kartworld Adventure Centre and Hitchmough's Equestrian Centre are also worth visiting.
- Titanic Experience Cobh - 1 min walk
- Cobh Heritage Centre - 3 min walk
- Queenstown Story - 3 min walk
- St. Colman's Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Cobh Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Cobh Station - 3 min walk
- Cork (ORK) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Captains Table Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner.
- OShea Bar and Bistro – Bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 11.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.