Various issues raised with property, no response from phones, irregular housekeeping, generally poor communication and preparations
Overview of Fota Island Hotel & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Fota, Fota Island Hotel & Spa is next to a golf course. Blarney Castle and Barryscourt Castle are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Cobh Golf Club and Titanic Experience Cobh. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Fota Wildlife Park, or check out an event or a game at Pairc Ui Chaoimh.Visit our Fota travel guide
- Fota Wildlife Park - 11 min drive
- Cobh Cathedral - 13 min drive
- St. Colman's Cathedral - 14 min drive
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre - 15 min drive
- Cobh Heritage Centre - 16 min drive
- Glounthaune Station - 9 min drive
- Cork (ORK) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fota Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Spike Bar – Serves light fare.
About this property
Fota Island Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Kid's play room excellent, hotel overall more like a 4 star. No music in bar over Christmas, breakfast was cold