Overview of Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom (1 King Bed)
Premier Double Room (2 Double Beds)
Premier Double Room (Castle View)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premier Room, 1 Queen Bed, View (Castle View)
Premier Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Premier Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, View (Castle View)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, View (Castle View)
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed, View (Castle View)
Suite, 1 King Bed, View (Caledonian Suite)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed, View (1 Queen Bed)
Single Deluxe Room (1 Single Bed), Accessible
Suite, 1 King Bed (Alexander Graham Bell Suite)
Room, 1 Queen Bed (Queen Carriage)
Single Deluxe Room (1 Single Bed), View (Castle View)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Sir Conan Doyle)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Sir Walter Scott)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Robert L Suitevenson)
About this area
Located in Edinburgh's West End neighbourhood, Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian is in the city centre and near a train station. Grassmarket and Royal Mile are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Princes Street Gardens and Calton Hill. Check out an event or a game at Murrayfield Stadium, and consider making time for Edinburgh Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.Visit our Edinburgh travel guide
- George Street - 4 min walk
- Usher Hall - 4 min walk
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC) - 8 min walk
- Princes Street Gardens - 9 min walk
- Edinburgh Castle - 12 min walk
- Edinburgh Haymarket Station - 11 min walk
- Edinburgh (EDI) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Grazing by Mark Greenaway – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Peacock Alley – Open daily.
- The Caley Bar – Serves dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh - The Caledonian
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 19.50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.