Overview of OYO Kings Hotel
- Free WiFi
- 24/7 Front Desk
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
Single Room, Shared Bathroom
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
About this area
OYO Kings Hotel is located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood. The British Museum and Aldwych Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Russell Square and Royal Opera House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our London travel guide
- The British Museum - 20 min walk
- Oxford Street - 9 min drive
- Leicester Square - 15 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 17 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 17 min drive
- London King's Cross Station - 3 min walk
- King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 46 min drive
About this property
OYO Kings Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities