Overview of Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Studio One King Bed Non-Smoking
One Bedroom Suite
About this area
In the city centre, Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Oxford Street and Bond Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit ZSL London Zoo and London Eye. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium.Visit our London travel guide
- St. Christopher's Place - 3 min walk
- Wigmore Hall - 3 min walk
- The Wallace Collection - 5 min walk
- Selfridges - 6 min walk
- Berkeley Square - 9 min walk
- Bond Street Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Marylebone Station - 10 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Scoff and Banter Tea Room – Family restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Berkshire Lounge Bar – Lobby lounge offering British cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 52.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities