First of all, i wasn't expecting much from this hotel because i know its a budget hotel. Just like some of the reviews said, this is more like a motel than a hotel. My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights at room# 106.
1. Check-in late - We did called before hands to confirm our reservation and that we will arrive late. The receptionist was nice and speaks english.
2. Check-out process - All we have to do is hand over the door key badge, nothing to sign or delay, super quick. We did paid the city tax about $12 before hands.
3. Hot water/heater works
The bad stuffs:
1. The bathroom size - super tiny, the standing shower basically sharing the toilet area, so when you shower, the toilet gets wet. There's no room for bath rug, which means you are brushing teeth with wet floor. The sink is really tiny too. Only provide one liquid soap, 2 towels.
2. Cleanliness - I'm sorry, it didn't passed. The toilet is fine, but the shower wall/shower curtain/floor doesn't look like they clean it. The bedsheet doesn't feel clean either.
3. Room smell - It smells smoky, i guess they don't really segregate smoking or non-smoking.
4. Photo accuracy - It looks pretty much the same but with faded color or you can say "used".
5. TV/Hair Dryer/WIFI - The TV doesn't work, you can't watch anything. No hair dryer, i have to ask the second time before i get one. You have to enter info for wifi on your phone, and it says incorrect info, so we didn't get our wifi.
6. Not all workers speaks english.