Overview of Occidental at Xcaret Destination - All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Royal Level Luxury Room
Royal Level Luxury Room 1AD
Deluxe Room Concierge
Deluxe Room Concierge 1AD
Junior Suite 1AD
Deluxe Room 1AD
Royal Level Suite
Royal Level Suite 1AD
Deluxe Room Unlimited XCARET Entrance and Xperience
Deluxe Room 1AD Unlimited XCARET Xperience
Junior Suite Unlimited XCARET Xperience
Junior Suite 1AD Unlimited XCARET Xperience
Royal Level Luxury Room Unlimited XCARET Xperience
Royal Level Luxury Room 1AD Unlimited XCARET Xperience
Royal Level Suite Room 1AD Unlimited XCARET Xperience
Royal Level Suite Unlimited XCARET Xperience
About this area
Playa del Carmen
Occidental at Xcaret Destination - All Inclusive is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal and Playacar Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Xplor Theme Park and Xcaret Eco Theme Park. Yucatek Divers and 3D Museum of Wonders are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Xplor Theme Park - 10 min walk
- Xcaret Eco Theme Park - 6 min drive
- Yucatek Divers - 11 min drive
- Playa del Carmen Maritime Terminal - 12 min drive
- Playacar Golf Club - 13 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 57 min drive
- Where to eat
- Le buffet – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Sonora Grill – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Los Olivos – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- La Hacienda – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Occidental at Xcaret Destination - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.5 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per day (1-device limit, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. This property uses a grey water recycling system.
We should mention