Overview of Center Hotels Plaza
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Executive Double Room, View
Executive Double or Twin Room, View
About this area
Located in Reykjavik, Center Hotels Plaza is in the city centre and by the ocean. Harpa and National Museum of Iceland are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hallgrimskirkja and Perlan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Laugardalsvollur or Laugardalsholl. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Parliament House - 3 min walk
- National Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Reykjavik City Hall - 3 min walk
- Reykjavik Harbour - 4 min walk
- Landakotskirkja - 6 min walk
- Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Center Hotels Plaza
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location ,friendly helpful staff, good breakfast