- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Two Bedroom Master Suite
Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
Junior Suite, Beachfront
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Beachfront
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Beachfront
About this area
Located in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighbourhood, The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive is near the airport and on the beach. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Delphinus Dreams and Ventura Park Cancun.
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 16 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 19 min walk
- Aquaworld - 2 min drive
- Maya Cancun Museum - 3 min drive
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 4 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Veranda – Ocean-view family restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Hacienda Sisal – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner.
- Char Hut – Poolside café offering American cuisine. Serves light fare.
- Sidelines Sports Bar – Open for happy hour.
About this property
The Royal Sands Resort & Spa All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests staying on Saturday night may need to change units. The hotel will work to avoid this scenario, but when necessary, management will work directly with guests to streamline this process.
- One registered guest in each villa must be at least 25 years of age and willing to accept responsibility for the actions of all villa occupants.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 1.23 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Food and resort were well above other 2 resorts I stayed at in Cancun. Staff management were terrific, especially helpful when i had to check out early because of fears of the corona virus. Full refund for nights not used, and anytime i asked for assistance they accomodated with courtesy and a warm smile I plan on returning to the Royal Sands!