Overview of Egans Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room (Large)
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Dublin's Glasnevin neighbourhood, Egans Guest House is in the historical district and near the airport. Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and Guinness Storehouse are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grafton Street and O'Connell Street. Check out an event or a game at Croke Park, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the guest house's quiet location.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Croke Park - 16 min walk
- O'Connell Street - 9 min drive
- Dublin City University - 11 min drive
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 11 min drive
- Olympia Theatre - 12 min drive
- Busaras Station - 4 min drive
- Dublin Drumcondra Station - 11 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 17 min drive
About this property
Egans Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 7 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great place to stay in a quiet neighborhood of Dublin. Easy transportation into the city. Great place to return each evening in comfort. Enjoyed the small sitting areas throughout the space that offered something other than the room with beds. Great window and view of quiet neighborhood and staff were always friendly and helpful!