- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Fleet
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Double Room (Elegance)
Basic Double Room Single Use
Triple Room (3 beds)
Refurbished Double Room
Refurbished Twin Room
Refurbished Small Double Room
Refurbished Triple Room
About this area
Located in Dublin's Temple Bar neighbourhood, The Fleet is in the city centre and near a metro station. Guinness Storehouse and Bord Gáis Energy Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at 3Arena or Aviva Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Dublin travel guide
- Trinity College - 2 min walk
- O'Connell Street - 2 min walk
- Ha' Penny Bridge - 4 min walk
- Grafton Street - 4 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 6 min walk
- Abbey Street Station - 5 min walk
- Dublin Tara Street Station - 8 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 28 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort