Overview of The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Heritage Parkview Room)
Junior Suite, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, View (Heritage Junior Suite)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Premium Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Heritage Room)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Heritage)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony (High Floor)
Parkview Room, 2 Double Beds
Signature Suite, 2 Double Beds
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed (1 Bedroom, Larger Suite)
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms, City View (Princess Grace)
About this area
Located in Dublin, The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection is in the city centre and near a metro station. Dublin Castle and St. Patrick's Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Phoenix Park and St. Stephen's Green. Check out an event or a game at Aviva Stadium, and consider making time for Dublin Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Kayaking and waterskiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and horse riding nearby.
- Grafton Street - 4 min walk
- Gaiety Theatre - 5 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green - 6 min walk
- Trinity College - 10 min walk
- Olympia Theatre - 14 min walk
- St. Stephen's Green Station - 5 min walk
- Dublin Pearse Street Station - 11 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Saddle Room – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Lord Mayor's Lounge – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- No. 27 Bar & Lounge – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Horseshoe Bar – Bar offering Irish cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
About this property
The Shelbourne, Autograph Collection
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0.0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
I was sure parking was included for 261 e so was disappointed with that extra cost. Brrskfast was not included also. I rsng dirrct with all in package of 299 but I was disapppointed that I had to psy sll those extra charges. With in expedia, it worked out more expensive. I will be cautious abiut using expedia again. Also room had no view for tgat large price tag. On check in I'd hoped to an upgrade as it was my husbands 40th. The check in lady wasnt so friendly so I didn' t feel comfortable asking. The shower in room 671 was terrible- no pressure ...I could evrn rose my hair.