Overview of The G Hotel and Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior King Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Luxury Double Room
Deluxe King Room
Junior Suite, Non Smoking, Lake View
About this area
The G Hotel and Spa is located in Galway. Notable landmarks in the area include Eyre Square and Galway Cathedral. Travelling with kids? Consider Royal Tara China Visitor Center, or check out an event or a game at Galway Greyhound Stadium.Visit our Galway travel guide
- Lough Atalia - 10 min walk
- Galway Shopping Center - 15 min walk
- Eyre Square - 18 min walk
- Galway Tours - 19 min walk
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology - 3 min drive
- Galway Station - 18 min walk
- Shannon (SNN) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant gigis – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Signature Lounges – Al fresco dining restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The G Hotel and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort