- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- 11 min walk
- Lough Atalia
- 17 min walk
- Galway Shopping Center
- 3 min drive
- Galway (GWY)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
The Connacht Hotel is located in Galway. Galway Harbour and Cooper's Hill Livery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lough Atalia and Merlin Woods Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Royal Tara China Visitor Center and Galway Tours.
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology - 11 min walk
- Lough Atalia - 17 min walk
- Eyre Square - 3 min drive
- Galway Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- Merlin Park Hospital - 4 min drive
- Galway Station - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ruebens Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Connacht Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers mobile check-in on request. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Rooms were nice and Big . Also very well presented.