- Eyre Square
- 5 min walk
- The Fountain
- 6 min walk
- Galway Tours
- 7 min walk
- Galway (GWY)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
Near a train station, The Galmont is in an area with great shopping. Bold Art Gallery and Hall of the Red Earl are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Eyre Square and Dunguaire Castle. Galway Tours and Royal Tara China Visitor Center are also worth visiting.Visit our Galway travel guide
- Eyre Square - 5 min walk
- The Fountain - 6 min walk
- Lough Atalia - 6 min walk
- Galway Tours - 7 min walk
- Galway Harbour - 8 min walk
- Galway Station - 3 min walk
- Knock (NOC-Ireland West) - 70 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marina's Grill – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Coopers Bar and Lounge – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- RAW Sushi in the Sky – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
One thing lets this place down, the elevators work but they are mad, i think they pick which floor to go at random. Did not effect my stay as i just used the stairs but i noticed a lot of people using the stairs because of this.