- The Cosmopolitan Casino
- 13 min walk
- Park Theater
- 15 min walk
- Casino at Aria
- 17 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
On the Strip, ARIA Resort & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Crystals at City Center and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Bellagio Casino - 6 min walk
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 13 min walk
- Park Theater - 15 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 17 min walk
- Casino at Aria - 17 min walk
- Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station - 14 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Carbone – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Bardot Brasserie – Brasserie with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Sage – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Julian Serrano – Restaurant with a bar offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
ARIA Resort & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests under 21 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 51.02 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 40 for adults, and USD 15 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 51.02 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Clean nice great room- close to T-Mobile and everything you need