Overview of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Two Queen Suite
Stay Well Grand Two Queen
Grand King Room
Grand Two Queen
West Wing King
Tower Spa Suite
Grand King Strip View
Grand Two Queen Strip View
Staywell Grand King
City View Suite
Penthouse City View Suite
Stay Well Patio Suite
Executive King Suite
Stay Well Tower Spa Suite
Stay Well Executive King Suite
Stay Well Executive Queen Suite
Grand Accessible King
Grand Accessible King Roll-in Shower
2 Bedroom Marquee Suite
Executive King Accessible with Roll-in Shower
Grand Accessible Queen
Grand Accessible Queen Roll-in Shower
About this area
On the Strip, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Ka Theater - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 2 min walk
- Park Theater - 6 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Joël Robuchon – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- L'Atelier – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Craftsteak – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Morimoto – Open daily.
About this property
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lb/45 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention