Overview of Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Strip View
Deluxe Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Strip View
Suite, 1 King Bed (Carioca)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Carioca)
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Strip View
Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Strip View
Luxury Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Luxury Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Strip View
Premium Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Strip View
Premium Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking, Strip View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Mountain View (Masquerade)
Suite, 1 King Bed, City View (Masquerade)
Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Deluxe Masquerade Tower Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Deluxe, 1 King, Non-Smoking, Hearing-Impaired
Palazzo Villas 1 Bedroom
Palazzo Villas 2 Bedrooms
Palazzo Villas 3 Bedrooms
Palazzo Villas 6 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino is on the Strip and near the airport. Grand Bazaar Shops and Miracle Mile Shops are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Flamingo Wildlife Habitat and High Roller. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's location for the nightlife.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Grand Bazaar Shops - 18 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 20 min walk
- The Linq - 20 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 2 min drive
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower - 2 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 4 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Carnival World Buffet – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hash House A Go Go – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Voodoo Steakhouse – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 39.68 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.99 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 85 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities