Overview of SAHARA Las Vegas
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
ALEXANDRIA DELUXE KING
ALEXANDRIA ICONIC KING
ALEXANDRIA ICONIC DOUBLE
BLANCA JUNIOR SUITE
MARRA JUNIOR SUITE
MARRA ONE BEDROOM SUITE
ALEXANDRIA KING SUITE
ALEXANDRIA ULTRA SUITE
BLANCA KING ACCESSIBLE
BLANCA DOUBLE ACCESSIBLE
About this area
Located in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, SAHARA Las Vegas is on the Strip. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station is 6 minutes by foot and Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station is 14 minutes.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Stratosphere Tower - 7 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 11 min walk
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 6 min drive
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 7 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino - 9 min drive
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bazaar Meat – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Uno Mas Street Tacos – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- CASBAR – Open daily.
- Bella Bistro – Open daily.
About this property
SAHARA Las Vegas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Resort fee: USD 43.03 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/Valet service
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention