- Mob Museum
- 5 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience
- 8 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 2 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:(+353) (01) 524 5005
About this area
California Hotel and Casino is located in Las Vegas. Mob Museum and Neon Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Check out an event or a game at Orleans Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Mob Museum - 5 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 2 min drive
- Stratosphere Tower - 3 min drive
- Casino at Circus Circus - 5 min drive
- Sahara Monorail Station - 10 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Market Street Cafe – Restaurant. Open 24 hours.
- Aloha Specialties – Restaurant.
- California Noodle House – Restaurant.
About this property
California Hotel and Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The name on the reservation must match the name on the guest's photo identification provided at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 21.46 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $6 and USD $10 for adults, and USD $6 and USD $10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Casino area is really smoky. Causes my sinus to fill up. Housekeeper was sick so they didn't clean my room and half the rooms on the floor. Rooms are have fridge and safe. Beds are comfortable. Air conditioning is noisy. Bathroom a little small, but nice. They aren't green anymore. You could reuse your towel at one time, but now they change your towel no matter what. The restaurants at the hotels are pretty tasty. They have also a ice cream and chocolate store.