Overview of Golden Gate Hotel and Casino
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Golden Gate Hotel and Casino is in the entertainment district and near the airport. Mob Museum and Ethel M Chocolates Factory are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fremont Street Experience and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Golden Nugget Casino - 3 min walk
- Fremont Street Experience - 7 min walk
- Mob Museum - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 18 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 3 min drive
- SAHARA Las Vegas Monorail Station - 4 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Golden Gate Hotel and Casino
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
While this is one of the oldest casinos on Fremont Street and has a lot of interesting history. You will need to bring ear plugs depending on what room you have. In fact the front desk will provide them to you when you check in. Again if you plan on staying out all night and partaking Of the street life style you will be fine, if the intent is to sleep at night and attend a conference or training this is not a place to stay.