- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Signature Room (Concierge Level)
Room (Luxe Room)
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is in the city centre and next to a golf course. Fashion Show Mall and Fremont Street Experience are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, outlet shopping and golf lessons. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 9 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 19 min walk
- Treasure Island Casino - 7 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 9 min drive
- Westgate Las Vegas Monorail Station - 6 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Edge Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Benihana – Theme restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Fresco Italiano – Brasserie with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Sid's Cafe – Café offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 190, per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 60 lb/27 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.99 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 190 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Really great Japanese restaurant. Ditto their live music. Nice layout. Spa was really nice too. The only thing better would have been table games and slots that were generous. They didnt feel the need to payback their guests by letting them walk away with money.