Overview of St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (City)
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (City)
Classic Double Room
Classic Room, 1 Single Bed
Classic Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Executive Double Room
About this area
Located near the beach, St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit London Eye and ZSL London Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Stamford Bridge Stadium, and consider making time for Sky Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Tottenham Court Road Underground Station is 3 minutes by foot and Goodge Street Underground Station is 6 minutes.
- Oxford Street - 1 min walk
- The British Museum - 5 min walk
- Leicester Square - 11 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 13 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 13 min walk
- Tottenham Court Road Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Charing Cross Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 48 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sage & Chilli – Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Hudsons House – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- VQ – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- Breakfast Room – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
St Giles London - A St Giles Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.95 for adults and GBP 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: GBP 5 per person and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Easy access to all theatres, a welcoming staff, reasonable choice for breakfast. The bacon was too hard to cut though. Overall very good. Was less happy with housekeeping waking us up on the last morning clearly wanting to clean the room .